Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Temple Time

Yesterday, after doing my missionary time waiting for calls that didn't come, I drove up to the Temple for my regular Tuesday shift. I love being at the Temple. It is like you leave the world outside and can just enjoy the peace. This week I was assigned to help in the Sister's training office. I love working there helping those who are still learning what is needed to be a full worker at the Temple. I think this is my favorite assignment at the Temple. Saying that I also enjoyed learning to be the Baptistry director and for that matter every other assignment available. While traveling to and from the Temple, I listen to CDs of speakers such as Sheri Dew, John Bytheway, and S. Michael Wilcox. It makes great listening while I wait for a chance to have someone to ride with me or to ride with to the Temple. Needless to say, I do enjoy going to and being at the Temple. One of my dearest wishes is to have family members with me at the Temple.

No comments: