Today is July 2, 2008 and I got to spend some quality time with Jenna and Amy while their parents and Lucy went to see an afternoon movie. We had fun together. Jenna was delightful by herself while Amy was sleeping. She kept trying to mimic my dog bark whenever I showed her the stuffed toy dog we had. When Amy woke up I had a wonderful time watching the two interact.
When David, Gina, Lucy, then Braden and Kerry returned we all visited and had a nice dinner together. I love my family. Doing things with and for my family is on the top of my favorites list.
When David, Gina, Lucy, then Braden and Kerry returned we all visited and had a nice dinner together. I love my family. Doing things with and for my family is on the top of my favorites list.
No comments:
Post a Comment