Good class tonight. The student presentation was weak but the presentation of two "spiritual journeys" was great. The guest speaker was outstanding and I felt as if I was connecting to the students. The students had also taken their assignments seriously. We had a new German student, Beate Keal, sitting in to see what MAC classes are like. She was energized. She will be starting in the fall. She is in training to be a nun and living on an island in the San Juan's up by Bellingham working on the convent farm. So she will have a commute!
Family Field Trip: Goldfield Ghost Town
8 years ago
1 comment:
I don't understand people that go for commutes like that. Even without the insane cost of gas these days, the time lost driving to and fro every day is a killer.
But then we all knew that already as I moved up here to avoid a 25 minute commute (and trade it for a 12 minute commute).
Post a Comment