I just received an email (in French) about a looping problem. I wasn't sure I was brave enought to take that one but I thought, why not? The worse I can do is try, fail, and then assign the case to one of the French natives speakers. So I phoned her. The patron wanted to wipe out everything and start again. I told her that wasn't even possible but that we could probably correct the error. Her mother had been linked as her daughter (as well as her mother). So, the patron was also displayed as her own grandmother. Fortunately, she was the one who had created the incorrect link so I was able to take her to Parents and Children, remove all her disputes, and then delete her dau/mo's relationship to both patron and patron's husband. That also corrected her being displayed as her own grandmother. She called me "an ange" (an angel). But I was exhausted! That one really stretched my language!
Family Field Trip: Goldfield Ghost Town
8 years ago
1 comment:
A French woman became her own grandmother?
Did she live in Texas?
Post a Comment